Because our items are made to order at the time the order is placed certain conditions apply.
If you have issues or problems with your item, you must contact us via email within 72 hours of the item being delivered to your address.
- Returns are accepted only if the item arrives damaged (printed aesthetic or damaged item). Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Please provide a picture showing the defect/damage so we can inspect and authorize the return/refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. The customer is responsible for return freight costs.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- For apparel items, exchanges, or returns are not accepted. This is because all of our items are custom made to order. We do not have inventory on hand and produce your item only when you place the order so therefore there is no item to be exchanged. We strongly suggest putting attention on the size charts provided on every product page. If you feel in doubt about sizes, we recommend ordering a size up.
- Please note that colors may be slightly lighter or darker than what appears on your monitor
- After contacting us, we will walk you through the steps to ship the item back to us.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- All of our items are made to order. This means as soon as you order, we get to work producing your item! This is why items cannot be canceled after 3 hours of placing the order.
- If a provided address is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. The customer will be liable for reshipment costs once a confirmed an updated address is provided (if and as applicable).
- For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We'll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you. We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming that the shipping address was correct and if the customer has got in touch with their local post office to try locating the lost order. Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered in the address provided we won't take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
If any questions you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org